We invite you to travel back in time to the last day of prohibition – December 4, 1933. Follow the trail of grain through the process of distilling and experience the history of prohibition-era with over 1 million dollars in antiques displayed throughout the tour. Conclude your visit at the Speakeasy Tasting Room where you can sample 3 Seacrets Spirits of your choice.
- $15 per person, includes 3 tastings of your choice.
- Tour departs every hour, on the hour. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time.
- Must be 21+ with valid ID to take the tour. Minors are not allowed in the distillery.
- Tour hours subject to change without notice. Please check our tour schedule.
- Maximum 15 people per tour. Walk-ins welcome; however, booking in advance ensures your seat.